Give the gift of home this #GivingTuesday. Help us get cats and dogs from a kennel to the couch.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to help every one of the animals in our care find a home before the holidays. Every cat and dog who leaves our animal care center receives a wellness exam, vaccinations, a microchip, and is spayed or neutered. We need your help making sure every cat and dog gets the care it needs so they can go home for the holidays.
No gift is too small and not all gifts need to be monetary! #GivingTuesday is simply about giving to a cause you care about in any way you can.
- A gift of $5 buys treats for a cat or dog staying at our animal care center.
- A gift of $15 buys food and formula for kittens in need.
- A gift of $25 buys vaccinations and a wellness exam.
- A gift of $50 covers the cost of spay and neuter prior to adoption.
- A gift of $100 helps with life-saving medical care for sick and injured animals.
PLUS a generous donor is matching, dollar for dollar, up to $5,000 in contributions!
Other ways to give include:
- Starting a fundraiser via email or social media using our online giving platform (Visit our website and click “Fundraise”)
- Donate pet food or other pet supplies
- Register to become a volunteer (Click here)
- Share our social media posts or emails with your friends and family
- Adopt a pet!
- Donate items to our Thrift Store – all proceeds support BTAA and the animals at our care center.
- Plan a future donation – donating a large item such as a vehicle or including BTAA in your estate planning is a great way to support cats and dogs in our community as well as the future of our organization.
Join us in person
Remember Augie and his café stand, A Dog’s Latte? Well, Augie is going to join us from 2-4 p.m. at our Animal Care Center and everyone’s invited! He’ll be serving treats and cocoa for donations and you’ll have the opportunity to meet staff, drop off donations, fill out volunteer applications, and schedule adoption appointments.
Local author Paul Graves, will also be joining us. Paul will be selling and signing copies of his children’s book, Sox Looks for Home.
We hope to see you there!